Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy : Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock. Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: are age 60 or older; have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug; take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others); have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product; take more or for a longer time than directed. Do not use: If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer, this product for at least 7 days after tonsillectomy or oral surgery unless directed by a doctor. Ask a doctor before use if: stomach bleeding warning applies to you; you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn; you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease; you are taking a diuretic; you have asthma. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for : gout, diabetes, arthritis. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away; you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better; pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days; redness or swelling is present; new symptoms occur; ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.